New Orleans during Mardi Gras is an exemplary Signature Event Sailing. Your time in the "Big Easy" puts you in the centre of the world-famous Fat Tuesday festivities. You’ll enjoy the exclusive opportunity to become a part of this larger-than-life spectacle.
With Celebrity, you can even book your Grandstand Seats....read on!
Get ready to experience one of the world's liveliest celebrations, the legendary Mardi Gras carnival parade in New Orleans, from the best seats in the house—a private grandstand. From your grandstand seating on St. Charles Avenue, you'll enjoy the exclusive opportunity to become a part of this larger-than-life spectacle, teeming with electrifying music, dazzling floats, incredible cuisine, and sheer excitement. Experience the theatrics firsthand as you catch colorful beads, traditional New Orleans "throws", and join the festivities of this long-standing celebration.
THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
• Experience New Orleans' famous annual Mardi Gras parade with exclusive grandstand seating.
• Marvel at the sights and sounds as extravagant floats and costumed entertainers pass by.
• Enjoy the music, food, and incredible decorations boasting the festival’s traditional colors of purple, green, and gold.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable clothing
• Tour price includes admission and exclusive access to grandstand seating.
• Seating is general admission; no assigned seats.
• Tour provides round-trip transportation only to and from port to the parade. Guests may also choose to walk the 1.5-mile distance if preferred.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• Guests may wish to alter their onboard dining plans as this tour may extend into regular dining room hours.
• Meals not included.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Refunds may only be issued if the parade is cancelled due to inclement weather.
• The parades are as follows: 2/27/17 starting at 5:00PM and 2/28/17 starting at 8:00AM.